Saturday, October 3, 2009

weekend plans!

Last night Mr. Love and I had a pretty low key night. We hung out around our house. We did laundry and cleaned up a little bit. I made Chili for dinner and we watched Field of Dreams. Today Mr. Love has basketball practice and I'm going to the Taste of Home conference. I'm totally pumped, I love the Taste of Home magazines. Tonight we are going to visit my parents. My brother is on fall break and is home from college so we are going to go home and visit with him. Tomorrow we are going to a cook out at Mr. Loves grandparents. It's his papaw's birthday and he is grilling steaks for everyone. Isn't that cute? He's the sweetest person I know! And of course tomorrow night desperate housewives comes on. I can't wait!!! I will have tons of pictures when I get back. I hope you all have an amazing weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brittany! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Your blog is so cute and fun to read! You and your soon to be hubby are such a cute couple! Any advice or anything I can help with while you start your diet let me know! Looking foward to reading you blog! Have a great wkend!

    P.S. Is that a Colts shirt ur fiance is wearing? :) I am from Indiana so of course I <3 the Colts lol1

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!