Saturday, October 24, 2009

Weekend 10/23-10/25

Last night Mr. Love and I went to dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. We then went to the mall in search for a scarf that would match his shirt for our engagement pictures tomorrow. After an hour of no luck we gave up and came home. We watched TV and relaxed. This morning he slept in and I went to the tanning bed and to get a manicure. We are having friends over for soup tonight. I can't wait!!
I have officially decided what we will be wearing tomorrow. Mr. Love will be wearing khaki pants and light blue collard shirt and I will wear dark jeans, a long sleeve solid white t-shirt and a scarf that will (hopefully) match his shirt. The next outfit I will wear black dress pants and a black cardigan and pink shirt underneath and he will wear khaki dress pants and a black dress shirt.
I told him that tonight we will have a little fashion show and practices our smiles haha!
I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures! Fall pictures are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!