Friday, October 16, 2009

I can breath!

Oh thank goodness it's Friday! I can finally breath. We have no major plans this weekend but we have thought about going back home to visit parents and grandparents but we haven't made any decisions yet. If so we won't leave until tomorrow because I'm going to get a pedicure with a friend on Saturday morning!!! Tonight we will probably go to dinner and grocery shop, work on laundry and all that fun stuff. I have been wanting to make White Chili but I haven't got around to it yet. Does anyone have any good recipes? Actually I have never had it before but it seems like everyone is talking about it this fall season. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. If you find a good White Chilli recipe let me know! I've been looking for one, too!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!