Saturday, November 28, 2009

Oh how I love Christmas

B and I got home from celebrating Thanksgiving on Friday afternoon. While we were home I collected tons of Christmas decor from different people including my BFF's parents ha! and my grandma. We haven't put up our big Christmas tree yet however we have put up a tiny one in our kitchen and a few other things around the house. There is a sneak peak;

Our tree topper

It's so tiny!

I love this! My grandma gave it to me and I just think it's adorable.

Our front door, I might make a Christmas wreath later on but for now we will use this little guy.

Cookie Jar!
Once we put up our big tree I will be able to decide where I want everything else to go. Once the house it fully completed I'll give you a tour of all the Christmas decor.

Did anyone get out and shop on Black Friday? I didn't! B and I got out a little while Friday night but didn't find anything. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday.

2 comments:

  1. I actually did go to the mall on Friday evening - for the first time ever! I usually do all my shopping online but this year I'm splitting it. I am happy you found my blog so that I can now follow you on yours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shopped on Black Friday, but it was for an assignment. So much fun! I like your decorations, that snow man is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!