Monday, February 8, 2010

Super Bowl Sunday!


There is nothing I love more than hanging out with family and friends eating yummy food and gossiping with the girls while all the men hoot-n-holler about the game. It's a tradition that we go to Adam's house who is B's best childhood friend. This year is kind-of a big year for us. Adam hosted the party, as he always does however this year he bought his first house so this was the first time we had all been together there. Also, two of us will be getting married this year so there was a lot of talk about that. And... several (not including me) are college graduates and workers of the real world now! Lots of new and fun changes. And most importantly, I won 20 bucks filing out an annual "super bowl survey." Examples of questions are; "Which team will win the coin toss" and "Which team will get the first sack" and YES I WON. I have to admit is was completely luck. But shhh... I would NEVER admit that to B. haha
Needless-to-day, B was crushed Sunday due to the loss of his beloved Colts.
Hope you all are have a wonderful week :)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that the Colts did not win, but it looks like you had a lot of fun. Yay for getting married this upcoming year - thanks for your sweet comment Brittany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I feel bad. As much as I like Peyton, I was definitely rooting for the SAints. Sounds like you had a super fun time! It's always great to get togeteher with friends - especially when life has brought so many changes to catch up on!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!