Tuesday, March 16, 2010

ABC's of Me!!

Several people have posted this and I thought I would join in too.

ABC's of Me!!



Age: 22


Bed Size: Full, but we can't wait to have a king!


Chore you hate: Ironing, thank you Big B's Cleaning!!


Dog’s name: No dog but if we had one it would be named Lilly.


Essential “start the day” item: Toothbrush/Toothpaste, I can't stand to do anything until I brush my teeth.


Favorite color: pink

Gold or Silver: silver

Height: 5'1


Instruments you play: Nothing, I would love to learn to play the piano


Job Title: Student


Kids: No Kiddos yet!


Living Arrangements: Rent a Duplex with my Fiance, Love it!
Mom’s Name: Alice


Nickname: Tine - Weasel, B started calling me that when we first started dating and now most of our close friends also call me that... Not sure why! I'm not sneaky hahah


Overnight hospital stays: Never- Thank goodness


Pet peeve: People who are too needy. I can't stand when people can't do things on there own!


Quote from a movie: I'm not a huge movie person :(


Righty of Lefty: Righty


Siblings: 2 brothers, Step-sister, and soon-to-be sister-in-law

Time you wake up: 6am weekdays, 10ish weekends!


Underwear: Love new underwear!

Veggie you dislike: Brussel sprouts

Ways that make you late: Not usually late.


X-rays you have had: dental


Yummy food you make: Love to cook! My favorite is a southern breakfast.

Zoo animals you like: giraffes and elephants

1 comment:

  1. Lily would be an adorable name for a pet! Stay out of the hospital girl, that's good that you haven't been there! :) A southern breakfast sounds might good right now!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!