Thursday, January 14, 2010

MIA

Sorry ya'll for being MIA lately. To be honest my blog is the last thing I have been thinking about. But in the mean time I have got a lot of wedding stuff done lately. We have completed our Save-The-Dates and they are sitting by the door to be sent out. I'll probably wait until Feb.

Secondly, I have bought the bubbles and pink ribbon to be tied around the neck of the bottle. I haven't done it yet but I'm going to start working on them this afternoon.
Thirdly, we have got an estimated guest list and most addresses. Which I feel like is a HUGE thing in the wedding planning process.
I'm feeling much more accomplished than I have been feeling!

3 comments:

  1. sounds like you've been doing A LOT! Must be a good feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great. The guest list and address collection is a huge task in the process so congrats on getting that tackled! And I love the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey for getting wedding stuff done. Love the picture and cute idea for save the dates!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!