Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 10 mintues, Servings: 5-6
- 1 can Low sodium black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 can hot and spicy chili beans
- 1 can low sodium pinto beans
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1/2 cup jalapenos
- 1 can whole kernel corn
- 3 can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 can diced tomatoes Italian seasoning
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- In a medium skillet brown ground beef with chopped onion. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pot mix diced tomatoes, green chillies, and corn.
- Next, add ground beef and onions and black beans, chili beans, and pinto beans.
- Lastly, add in taco mix, ranch mix, and jalapenos and simmer on medium heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve hot and enjoy! Optional toppings include reduced fat sour cream and 2% Mexican cheese!
How yummy does this look???
Taco soup is one of my FAVORITE fall time recipes. I love that we can get so many meals out of one recipe.
What's your favorite soup??