Thursday, April 29, 2010

hairstyles

I have searched and searched for the perfect hairstyle for the wedding. Here is what I came up with...




I love the way these look in the front but I'm not sure what is going on in the back. I think I like Jessica's better. But...


I also like how this looks in the back



And I like these
Ahh..... I don't know what to do!!!!!!!
I know I'm going to need clip-in extensions.
The wedding is in July so I KNOW I want my hair off my neck. It's going to be SOOO friggin hott.

8 comments:

  1. A lot of these are my inspiration pics too! I definitely want mine up and I'm loving the "low to one side messy" updo. Hopefully we'll both figure it out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All beautiful pictures! I think Lauren Conrad's hairdo is my favorite. Such a touch choice though!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great inspiration pics! Maybe you could take them to your stylist and she can try do a combo of the things you like from each style?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful look. I was just in a wedding where the bride did a similar look off to the side and it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Lauren Conrad's or Eva Longoria's the best! That would be stunning. I am sure you will figure out what is best for you. Just found your blog and we are your newest followers, follow us at:

    http://peace-love-tbell.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!

    I was just commenting on Kelly and Sara's blog and saw your comment above and clicked on your profile!

    I'm SO excited I found your blog because I think I used to follow you a long time ago when you had a blog titled A Delightful Life?!

    Glad to see your blogging again!

    Christa

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're all gorgeous...I love them. I have that Lauren Conrad one in my own style pile :) I definitely like the style you selected and think it'll be perfect for a July wedding.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!