Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's that time again!

Oh Fall, I have missed you... welcome back! My count down has ended, yesterday was the first official day of fall and I couldn't help but to have a wonderful day. I love everything about the fall season. First, my birthday (which is tomorrow), then the leaves changing colors, cooler temperatures, pumpkins, carmel apples, and lastly Thanksgiving (one of my favorite holidays). I love to drive down the street and see peoples houses decorated with pumpkins and hay bales. I love to entertain in the fall. Isn't that center piece incredible? Oh... and I also love fall clothes. I always feel like I look much better in those colors. Over the past couple of years Mr. Love and I have gone to Jackson's Orchard and picked our pumpkin from the patch. We spend the day enjoying carmel apples and going for hay bale rides. I can't wait to do it again this year.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday tomorrow! I love fall too. Are you guys decorating your house for fall??

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear what you think!